Lipo lean is often thought of like one would think of going from using an old dull knife to getting a new razor sharp knife to trim off the fat and parts of that turkey you don’t want. You can get the job done with old knife you’ve been using forever and with more time and effort but, utilizing a new knife may help make the job a little easier and faster.
Lipo lean is and always has been, a signature favorite among many YOUTH-RX clients wanting an extra tool to give them a helping hand in their quest to shave unwanted fat off their bodies. Many other clients new and old however, have not known much about this product and all it’s goodies it provides.
Our goal in this article here is to break down in simple terms, the benefits you get with lipo lean injections.
So, What’s In a Lipo Lean Shot?
Here are some highlights of what lipo lean consists of and how it provides benefits:
- Riboflavin or B-2, is used by the body for growth and overall good health. It helps the body break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats to produce energy, and also enables oxygen to be used by the body.
- Thiamine or B-1, is used for carbohydrate metabolism.
- Pyrodoxine or B-6, is needed to maintain the health of nerves, skin, and red blood cells.
- Choline: This nutrient is involved in healthy liver and nerve function, muscle movement and maintaining a healthy metabolism along with energy. One of the primary functions of choline is helping brain cells in the production of acetylcholine, a key neurotransmitter for mental focus and learning - this has become a topic of interest among those interested in nootropics and cognitive enhancing supplements and drugs.
- Inositol: Metabolizes fats and cholesterol, which aids in the transporting of fat in the blood system. Thus, it aids in the redistribution of body fat. It also helps lower cholesterol levels.
- Methionine: Classified as an amino acid, methionine may help to reduce fat and aids in lowering cholesterol. Methionine seems to act as a catalyst for Choline and Inositol thus speeding up their function. It is thought to play an important role in cartilage formation, which in turn, aids in the relief of arthritis pain. It also increases levels of serotonin, dopamine and phosphatides in the body, which improve your mood. A deficiency of Methionine may lead to fatty degeneration and cirrhosis of the liver.
- Niacinamide or B-3, is known to help protect against oxidative stress. Niacinamide may assist in building cells in the skin while also protecting them from environmental stresses. Many may be familiar with niacinamide’s cousin, niacin (also B-3 vitamin).
- L-Carnitine: This key player in the lipo lean formula plays an essential role in fat metabolism, by transporting long-chain fatty acids into the Mitochondria - which act like powerhouses and make energy available to the body of the cell. In easier language utilizing an analogy, this would be like having an extra, high powered battery inserted into your phone to give it a longer life each and every day where you could play videos and utilize apps, etc. without the worry of it running out of energy (or a thriving metabolic rate) before 3pm.
Suspecting Lipo Lean May Give You a “Cutting Edge”?
If you would like to explore if LIPO-LEAN may be beneficial for you and you’re exploring a new program with us here at YOUTH-RX, take a few minutes to fill out our health history questionnaire and schedule some time with one of our consultants to answer additional questions you may have regarding our programs and processes.
New inquiring future clients, please submit the online form: Click Here
If you’re an existing client and feel this may be one of the key missing links to helping compliment your existing program to be the best it can be, simply let us know of your interest and we can see if you qualify and get you a quote based off your suspected needs. It just may be the missing link to help you look and feel your best!
Cheers to fitness & health,